The following list is not exhaustive but is, without a doubt, a list of the so-called intellectuals who are absolutely the enemies of America (and the notable writings they spewed). Principally because they are the enemies of the one and only truly moral social system of engaging with ones fellow man; capitalism. To be an enemy of capitalism is to be an enemy of individual freedom, individual rights, private property. Moreover to be an overt enemy of capitalism is the antithesis of the vision, writings, and words of virtually every intellectually significant founding father of America and their intellectual antecedents. Make no mistake about it, if you hear ANY politician cite or refer to ANY one of these people is a RED flag which must go up immediately.
Learn this list!
(1) Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital.
(2) John Maynard Keynes, The General Theory of Employment Interest and Money.
(3) Joan Robinson, The Economics of Imperfect Competition.
(4) Edward Chamberlin, Theory of Monopolistic Competition.
(5) Benjamin E. Lippencott, ed., On the Economic Theory of Socialism.
(6) John Kenneth Galbraith, The Affluent Society, The New Industrial State (2d ed.).
(7) Joseph P. McKenna, Aggregate Economic Analysis.
(8) Paul Samuelson and William Nordhaus (9), Economics. Note: This is the leading “textbook case” of the exposition of economic fallacies and anticapitalist doctrines.
(10) Dudley Dillard, Economic Development of the North Atlantic Community.